Monday, October 9, 2023

Lenovo Ideapad 310S-14IKB (LA-E221P) Blue Screen Repair

Laptop Model: Lenovo Ideapad 310S-14IKB 

Motherboard Number: LA-E221P

Fault : Blue Screen

 

Repair Process:

 

Replacing the hard drive, installing various systems, and flashing the BIOS were all useless. I thought it was a CPU problem, but I didn’t want to fix it. After all, the computer turned on.

Suddenly I thought it might be caused by poor CPU filtering. There was a big problem next to the CPU. I added an additional capacitor on top of the capacitor and found that it was fine.

There was no blue screen when I entered the system, and it was fine even after a day of testing.



The next day I installed the back cover and found that it could not be installed, so I was forced to find which filter was defective.

When I was searching, I found that 3 of the 4 capacitors I added were useless, and 3 were added to the common point capacitor. This also saves a lot of things.

It is powered by the graphics card. If you remove the added capacitor, it will indeed cause a blue screen. Adding the capacitor will not cause it.


Comparison before and after adding capacitor.


After installing and testing for two days, there was no problem.


Happy Repairing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Detection Methods And Replacement Of Capacitors

     Common faults of electrolytic capacitors include reduction in capacitance, disappearance of capacitance, breakdown, short circuit a...